OOTN: The Dress I Didn't Wear

Last night H and I went to dinner with Candice and her date and we had a blast. I was so excited when I was getting ready to go out last night because I decided to wear one of my favorite dresses that I bought last year at Forever21.

Ultimately, I didn't wear it because I was worried it would be too cold inside the restaurant and I also didn't have a cardigan or blazer that worked well over the dress (note to self: get neutral/light colored blazer or cardigan.)


I did snap some pics of the dress before I changed because it's really truly one of my favorite pieces--- it reminds me of a watercolor painting.  What do you think?


 Dress- Forever 21
Shoes- Jessica Simpson
Belt- my grandmother's

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! I will probably do a shopping post when I get back from returning some shoes today. I got some peep toe black classic pumps yesterday and for some reason they looked great with my skinny jeans when I tried them on in the store but then when I tried them on at home with just a skirt, I didn't like how they looked. So back they go!

xoxo,

Veronika.

24 comments :

  1. It's lovely. I like the colours. Hope you get to wear it soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Veronika! The dress is lovely and you truly look gorgeous in it! I've been a follower of your blog for a while, usually I just enjoy reading but this outfit does deserve a comment ;) Greetings from Slovakia :) Take care XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. @dana---i can't believe you are from Slovakia---my homeland! That's so awesome :) glad to see you comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dress! It is so peaceful looking! I am not from Slovakia but I have been there and I loved it - some of my best friends live there now - so that little connection feels good. Cheers! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the dress!! Hope you get wear it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that dress!! So sweet and perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress! Was it a recent purchase from F21?

    ReplyDelete
  8. A neutral blazer would be so cute with that dress! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is gorgeous! Forever21 makes some truly hideous and odd pieces, but they also make some amazing ones that look super expensive - this dress being one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can I just say I love that the belt you are wearing is your grandmother's? So cool & special :) I'm pretty sure you've featured it on your blog before, but this is the first time I noticed where it came from. You look lovely! ~Erica

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm in LOVE with your dress! The colors are so pretty. :)

    xo, gina

    ReplyDelete
  12. love that dress on you! you look so pretty in pastels

    ReplyDelete
  13. i do really love that dress!!! the swirl of colors makes me think of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That dress is so cute. It would look great styled with a cardi or blazer for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  15. aww, you should have totally wore it. you look so pretty!

    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that dress on you! Color should be your best friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This dress looks great on you! I have something almost identical (thought it was when I first saw a picture) that's bcbg.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like the dress! It's very spring-y!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love to see you wearing color V!
    The dress is so lovely and does reminds me of watercolor J'ADORE! I also love how you use your grandmas belt! I have a few stuff from my grandmas closet that i love!
    Hope to see you soon!


    ~M
    Classy & Fabulous
    http://classnfab.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great dress, I just started following your blog, I really like the design.


    ~Miranda
    www.indcfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are such a cute girl! I wouldn't guess your dress was from Forever 21 until you mentioned it! xooxxoo

    ReplyDelete
  22. love you for posting the pics even though you changed...

    I take pics and post them sometimes then change and never admit to it hehe I'm so sneaky : )

    CarissaExplainsItAll

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...