Today I thought I'd share my April favorites- products I've been using regularly and loving! These posts are always hard for me because I tend to be a product devotee and don't branch out too often, but lately I have been trying a few new products so I thought I could post these as my April faves.
4. Aveda Smooth Infusion Styling Cream
5. MAC Eyeshadow in "Blanc Type"- perfect for all over the eye to brighten it up without being chalky or too white
6. Kiehl's Avocado Eye Cream- I've only been using this for the past week but LOVE IT! So moisturizing and feels great to put on every night- not greasy at all either and very rich!
7. MAC "Bare Study" Paint Pot- neutral, soft, pretty, shimmery- the perfect product to add a little oomph without needing to pack on eyeshadow
9. Seche Vite Topcoat- do you want perfect, shiny, fast-drying nails? This is your best friend!
10. Pureology Shampoo- Nanoworks and Essential Repair- I don't think I can ever go back to sulfate shampoos after this! These shampoos make hair feel soft, smooth and silky without weighing it down!
11. L'Oreal Ever Strong Deep Conditioning Mask- love this deep conditioner. Makes hair feel super moisturized and soft
and, coming up for May, this is what I foresee for myself:
- Open-Toe Shoes
- Skirts and dresses
- Pretty floral prints
- Purple everywhere- clothes, home decor, nails!
- Long necklaces, Key charms on necklaces
- Resses Peanut Butter Cups
- Self-tanner- bring on the summer glow!
- Clear gloss- it's all I need!
- Taking vitamins- trying to do this more often
- Tights under everything (yay for warmer weather)
- Picking at my cuticles- has GOT to stop!
- Not working out- need to get back on track
- Wearing black all of the time (need to wear more color!)...says the girl who just wore all black 2 days in a row)
- Sugar addiction (ugh...don't even get me started...see peanut butter cups, above)
- Hurty feet- I just got new insoles and gel pads for all of my heels!
What are your April favorites? Link me to your blog if you've done them or post them below!