Houston has a season I like to call “fall, but not really.” It’s October, and the temperatures are still pretty warm compared to the rest of the country. Style-wise, fall is my favorite season because I love to layer, and as the temperatures get a little cooler, I’m excited to start showcasing outfits that have a little more to em’.
Today I’m sharing a few “style remix” outfits showing how I incorporate tights by No nonsense into some of my fall looks. I wear tights with my skirts and dresses all winter because I hate it when my legs are cold (which is basically all the time), so tights are an essential part of my fall/winter wardrobe.
I prefer opaque tights, and today I’m showing two looks styled with No nonsense’s Super Opaque Tights in navy --- one more casual and another for the office.
For my office look, I paired my tights with a lace pencil skirt, tucked-in collarless shirt and striped blazer along with a classic pair of mightlight blue pumps.shirt- LOFT | skirt- zara (old) (similar and 40% off!) | tights- no nonsense | shoes- banana republic | bracelet- j.crew | blazer- zara (old) (nearly identical for $50! + another cute option)In my casual look (something I’d wear on a weekend in cooler weather), I paired my tights with a casual dress, utility vest and some flat boots.
dress- lou & grey for LOFT | necklace- kendra scott | tights- no nonsense | boots- nine west (old) (similar, similar, similar) | vest- nordstrom (almost identical option)
The other products I was able to try from No nonsense are their Corduroy Leggings and their Cotton Leggings in Houndstooth. I pretty much live in leggings when I’m not at work --- in fact, as soon as I get home, the first thing I do is change out of my work clothes into a pair of leggings and a comfy, loose tee or sweater. No nonsense products are easy to find at Nononsense.com as well as at major food and drug stores.
Here are the cordoroys leggings. They're so stretchy and you can roll down the waistband if you like a lower rise.
I also love the No nonsense Rugged Boot Socks I received. They’re a unique color and look great popping out of booties when it’s not cold enough to wear full-on tights but you still want a cute fall look. It’s a nice way to carry over your spring and summer dresses or to wear with cropped pants.Do you wear tights in the fall and winter? What styles do you like? Opaque, sheer, printed…all of the above? Share your favorite styles in the comments below for a chance to win a $100 No nonsense gift card!
You can also enter by visiting No nonsense on Pinterest, checking out more Style Remixes and re-pinning a look you love, see below for full sweepstakes rules.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the Promotion prompt on this post.*
- Tweet (public message) about this Promotion, including a disclosure that your tweet is a sweepstakes entry (e.g., using a hashtag such as #SweepstakesEntry or #SweepsEntry); and leave the URL to that Tweet in a comment on this post.*
- Re-pin (publicly) a pin from the client’s Pinterest page here: URL including exactly the following unique term in your pin’s description: “#nononsensestyleremix” and a disclosure that your pin is a sweepstakes entry (e.g., “I am entering the #nononsensestyleremix sweepstakes” or using a hashtag such as #SweepstakesEntry or #SweepsEntry); and leave the URL to that Re-pin in a comment on this post.
- Purchase a pair of No nonsense Leggings at www.nononsense.com and create your own Style Remix. Share a link to the public image in the comment section on this post.
- Blog about this Promotion (including a disclosure that you have received a sweepstakes entry in exchange for blogging about this Promotion), and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post.*
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 72 hours to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
This sweepstakes runs from 10/1/14 – 10/27/14.
Be sure to visit the No nonsense brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!